A workshop of influencing partners to build consensus, in an artificial intelligence virtual simulation, with live instructor-led discussions
Develop listening and guiding skills vital to managing complex, fragile stakeholder relationships.
Earning buy-in and approval from multiple parties, often with conflicting interests, is a challenge. Learn influential leadership skills to achieve the ultimate balance of revenue goals and various stakeholder demands.
In this live workshop participants compete in a gamified learning environment, using artificial intelligence simulation technology to simulate three months of project relationship management experience. Live instructor-led discussions guide how to prioritize and engage project stakeholders, influence, and build consensus to achieve your desired outcomes.
The workshop can be delivered virtually or in person in classroom.
“The simulation was spectacular in how it helped us learn real-world lessons in a safe test environment.”Xiangchen Huo, Postdoctoral Researcher at National Renewable Energy Lab
Workshop Learning Objectives:
Via practice in the simulation, live group discussion and personal reflection, Stakeholder Engagement prepares you to:
- Cultivate strong relationship and project management skills
- Prioritize and engage project partners and challengers
- Collaborate effectively and minimize conflict
- Influence partners to gain support for new programs and processes
Beneficial for anyone who wants to engage and influence partners
- Employees of all levels who need to build consensus with internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals
- Those who manage or sponsor projects, who must prioritize stakeholder communication
Download Workshop Summary
Contact Us Today!
Contact us today to learn more about our workshops