Professional PresenceWhat makes some of us successful, while others with the same skill level are left behind? The skills you bring to a position get you the job. The interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence you use will keep you employed. However, to a large extent, your career success will be influenced by factors that affect how others react to you. Effective professional presence includes your appearance, your verbal and non-verbal communication skills, your attitude, and your overall business etiquette. Presenting a professional presence establishes a high degree of consistency that builds confidence. A professional presence promotes credibility, increases rapport, and builds trust.
This highly interactive one-day workshop will help you improve your professional presence, enhance your personal profile and, as a result, your business relationships. In today’s world we need to make a good first impression quickly–through email, voice mail, and face-to-face. This practical workshop will provide you with valuable skills to increase your effectiveness and your confidence in any situation.
- Handle any situation with increased confidence
- Make a more positive and lasting first impression
- Master the “invisible” impression sent through email and voice mail
- Recognize the factors that contribute to credibility, rapport and trust
- Navigate a room skillfully to build more positive business relationships
- Avoid common business etiquette blunders
- Master small talk
- Manage effective non-verbal communication
- Recognize actions that can detract from a professional image