Experience running a major organizational change initiative in an artificial intelligence computer simulation workshop with live instructor-led discussion
Too often managers and leaders, who are skilled at managing business-as-usual, are thrust into leading and managing a change initiative without the necessary skills and tools.
This leads to stress, chaos, and failure.
Learn to not only survive change, but thrive!
Develop proactive resilience in this risk-free simulated environment.
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Develop a deeper understanding of how and why individuals react to change
- Consider the effects of commercial, personal, emotional, and political factors
- Weigh integration options following a merger, such as new systems and staff reduction
Beneficial for those charged with leading transformation initiatives
- Those managing major leadership changes, acquisitions, or mergers
- Leaders preparing for a digital transformation, outsourcing, or resizing project
- Emerging leaders looking to qualify to lead change projects in the future
Download Workshop Summary
Contact Us Today!
Contact us today to learn more about our workshops